Well since I know my dad actually checks my blog now and again I will write a special note to him as well. Dad I think it might be summed up in the same words I used for Cr. I LOVE YOU! When I was growing up I loved having you for a Dad. I still have so many amazing memories of time spent with you. My favorite and most vivid still being the trip we took together up to the mountains and backpacked for several days. That was a very dirty, muddy and amazing trip. I will never forget that trip I took because my Dad came! I love you for that Dad. I love you because I know I can tell you ( well almost) anything and you won't judge me or get mad. I might hear a few fatherly words of advice I may not want to hear but that's ok. In the words of a wise man " Thanks for the advice. I will take it under consideration but I am still going to do what I want=)"!I also just want you to know that we kids may call to speak to mom but I will admit that just hearing your voice answer the phone is enough to make me feel safe. Never underestimate how much that means to me Dad, you just aren't the chatterbox mom is(which mom if your reading this I love that your a chatterbox) but the few words we speak are good enough.I love you Dad and I hope your day is also an amazing one. Happy Father's Day Dad.
Missy
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Father's Day to my Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What great sentiments for your dad and CR. I also thought both men were pretty great. I loved what you said about your dad not having to say much but just knowing he was there made you feel safe. I feel the same way about my dad but never realized it in that way.
Post a Comment