THE FLORIDA ORANGE!
I have to say that although I still stand by wanting to move out west because I am a cowgirl at heart, nothing beats a florida orange. Juicy, sweet and just melts in your mouth. Shaylyn and I had the great chance to enjoy one of Florida's quilty pleasures today and frankly we don't feel guilty at all.So all you people out there who wish you were here..let us know and maybe, just maybe we may share=)
We will now instruct you in the proper way to enjoy a florida orange.
Step 1: Admire said orange.. the orangey color, the squishy feel and anticipate scarfing!
Step 2: waited paitienly for mom to peel orange and now get ready for the taste test.
Step3: Take small dainty and lady like bite.
Step 4: Who cares about lady like .......dig in before it runs off your plate.
Step 5: Savor the Flavor...and that is how you eat a florida orange.Any questions?
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Florida Oranges
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Too cute!!! OMG- now I'm hungry for an orange:)
that was really cute!
So cute! Yum, love those FL oranges!
My mouth is now watering.=)
Post a Comment