Well I am so sorry it has been way too long but my brother still has my camera cord so I can't upload photos and with summer I have been extremely busy. I did however want to update quickly on our new arrival due in December. For those of you who don't know I had dreams about this baby and and I swore it was going to be a girl..so was I right...NO..It is a BOY!!! It just goes to show that I have no mother's intuition. BABY BOY WISE.. Due December 4th 2009. ultrasound pictures to follow.
Any suggestions on boy names?
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
It's A ......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's exciting, I think I'd like to have 4 but man, 3 kids is rough! lol. have you been sick much? I really really am so happy for you guys!
So exciting!! If you need anything let me know.
I'm with you on the mother's intuition thing. I think I've been right in guessing with only half of my kids (if that, but who's counting.=) Congratulations again you guys.
I am SO excited for you guys. I cannot imagine getting ready for baby number 4...but as my sis Kim says, after 3 what's one more! So far I have guessed correctly on the kids' gender because I knew it would be the oppossite of what I wanted at the time!
Post a Comment