Ok..so I know it has be FOREVER... so I know I have a ton to catch up on. In light of that I decided to do a post for each of my kiddos to show what they have been up to the last 8 months. Then hopefully I can get back on the bandwagon and start posting our activities regularly again.
I am going to start with the youngest. He is my Gem. I can not believe how much he has grown. He was and is such a good baby. We had some trouble learning to sleep through the night but we got through it. He laughs and plays like a champ. He loves to throw things so a few soft cushiony balls for inside are on the birthday list. He also loves music.He likes to stand up and shake a little tail feather already..The next star of Dancing with the stars maybe? He is already walking although he is not very good at it yet. We had to go through the house and re babyproof everything for his new stage of getting into trouble. He has already been on a plane, on a camping trip, to the zoo, to disneyworld, and had his first Valentine's day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween and Thanksgiving!!! It has been one very busy year=)
Friday, November 26, 2010
Brighton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment