Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HELP ME!

Ok Guys,
I am the Newbie to all of this and I need help. How did you guys get music on your sites? And the cool backgrounds and stuff. Where did you go to get the slideshows of pictures and things?HELP ME!! I want mine to look as good as all of yours eventually. Thanks. Oh and it is great to hear from all of you. Beth, I agree with you . In a way the groovy 4 are back together. Love you Beth, Jess, Jamie.

Missy

3 comments:

Jones said...

ok music: go to projectplaylist.com you can search for whatever music you want and then just copy the html code and insert it on your layout page.

as for backgrounds, I actually really like yours! lol. but you have two options: go to pyzam.com to get a pre-made one OR make your own. all I can say is go to the bottom of my page on the right hand side, there a link to a page that will give you step by step instructions...BUT you have to have time to figure it out. took me a while, but now that I understand it's a cince to change.

I can't remember what else you needed to know. don't worry all the extra stuff will come. the important part is your blogging and pictures!!! lol

Jones said...

oh yeah, slide shows: go to rockyou.com (there's other sites too) but I usually just use this one.

jamiegilson said...

First, DISNEY!!! I'm so jealous.=) But we'll have Sea World and Six Flags in San Antonio so we'll be good to go.

Second, backgrounds. I agree. I like yours too. But if you're looking for more, I have a link to free cute templates. They're ready made and quick and easy to figure out. I'd had a little practice trying to figure out through Jess's blog, but kept getting sidetracked with kids, etc. Never got one to stick. If you find one and need more help, let me know.

Love ya