Friday, February 29, 2008

Disney Pics From Last Night

6 comments:

Rene' said...

We really need to get together! I can't believe how much the kids have grown. They are so beautiful.

Rene' said...

Pizza Hut, eh? We are having that today. Adriana has her first soccer game at 11:30. They are the jaguars. I told her we could use her book it coupon after the game.

Rene' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rene' said...

I don't know why my posts say 4:56 AM & 4:59 AM. It is 8:08 AM right now. Hey is the heavier coat that Shaylyn is wearing Adriana's old one? I think it is. It sure looks like the one I gave you the last time I saw you.

Kristy said...

Hey- It was so nice to run into you today at the Strawberry Festival!!! Last time I saw you when I was like 2 months pregnant with my 4 1/2 year old daughter=) Now we can keep in touch... this blog thing is amazing. You look great, and have cute kids=)

Kristy said...

Oh- almost forgot... my husband manages a Pizza Hut in Palm Bay- "Go Pizza Mia's"=)