Hey all,
Well we are finally all moved into our new house. We still have a few things over at the old rental but that will only take a trip, maybe 2 to bring over.The new house is still in chaos but atleast I can put the old house behind me and focus on the new one. So far we LOVE it.It is so small and quaint. We don't have to yell to hear each other across the house. I can be sitting in the living room and hear and see what the kids are doing in their rooms. We really enjoy being close to the waterfront area and the library. We always love going to the library. We can ride our bikes to both and with gas prices being so incredible this is definitely a major blessing. We actually hung up most of our pictures already and some of our nice nik naks and even put up a shelf for CR's beloved shells that have been in a box for the last 4 years because we have had no place to put them. ( Not to mention we move every year so what's the point in putting them up when you are just going to have to take them down). The only thing left is one wall in the living room that I want to put up white picture frames with some recent black and white photos. It may take a little while though because I have to paint some old frames i have white and my house does not feel organized enough to be working on projects yet. I have to say it feels so wonderful to finally have a place we can really call home. I told CR I love the idea that I get to be a squatter and not move for many years. I really hate moving!!!!!Let me rephrase that, I love the new surroundings and a new adventure and even starting off with a clean house every year, but I hate packing it all up and all the work it takes to move.So staying in one place for more than a year will be a new adventure for us.Anyway I am really looking forward to putting pictures of the new house up but you will have to wait a little longer because I don't want to put pictures of a half finished house up. As soon as I get it all done and organized to my satisfaction I will post pictures. For now love to all and I hope everyone is well.
Missy
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats on the move=) Best of luck getting everything settled!
well it's about time! lol.
actually we are looking to buy a house as well. we seem to move every 2 - 3 years. I, like, am looking forward to SETTLING DOWN in one place and just making it my own!
can't wait to see those pictures!
so happy that you guys are all moved in there's nothing like owning your own home one day at a time hey i have some pictures CR might want they are of his MTC stay and temple let me know ok thanks Keri
Post a Comment