Friday, August 22, 2008

Playing catch up..Kennendy Space Center

Finally I know!!!In JUNE!!we went to the Kennedy Space Center with Chace and his Scout pack. We had a great time.We went to few shows and got to see a cool 3D movie in the I-max theatre. The kids really liked that although it was a bit long for Shaylyn(45 minutes). After the show we went to another area with model shuttles and an actual large out of service shuttle. Those were cool. We got to actually walk through one of the shuttles. We also had the priveledge of meeting an astronaut. He was a retired astronaut but he was so funny. We also got to stick our heads in an astronaut board and see what it would be like to be an astronaut. We went to a show about mars and the robots that would be exploring mars to see if someday we could live on Mars. They had a mock station and everything. Overall it was a very good day.





















Makai Said, "Hey Mom I can hear the shuttle in here!=)"

1 comment:

jamiegilson said...

That sounds like so much fun. One of these days ...