Ok so after a long break from blogging i have finally been able to get internet again. It is not ideal, a laptop I can take to the library to use the wireless there. I have not attempted to upload photos yet but that will be the next step.ok so to reenter my blogging world, this weekend was a fun and very bus one thanks to the new Breaking Dawn book, the 4th and final in the twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. I begged my mom and she got it for me on Saturday morning and I was done by 11am on Sunday. I could not put it done. I was so grateful I am a fast reader because i could not tear myself away and I knew my family would e very hungry if it had taken me any longer. Wow, an amazing story. I am very much looking forward to the movie in December. i hope thy are able to capture the story.Atleast the actor they chose for Edward is hot. Anyway, now that I have internet again I will try in the next week or so to upload pictures of our new house. I am looking forward to sharing that with you all. Missed blogging and I will update soon.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Welcome Back!!! I need to start blogging again, I have MONTHS of stuff!!!!
I finally read these books. When Jess mentioned them forever ago, I thought "Yeah, maybe I'll get around to them." Then I heard other people mention how good they were but when they said, "They're about vampires ..." I was no longer interested. Come on, how could that be a good story. Finally I was hanging out with a friend and saw her mom had the 1st 3 books (at the time I thought there was only going to be a trilogy), I asked if Glen and I could borrow them cuz he had just recently mentioned he'd heard about them and was interested. He finished the books in 2 days and I was done by the end of the week. Funny thing is, I'm not a very fast reader so needless to say, my kids were happy they got to watch so many movies and play so much Wii. I did still cook, mostly. Maybe cereal was on the menu a few too many times.=) Then I found out book 4 was coming out that week. Wow! When I was done, I just wanted more. Give me more Bella and Edward. Maybe I'll just read them again. I felt the same way after 'Gone with the Wind' and the sequel 'Scarlet.' It's so much fun to find such a fun book. It was even more fun finding the series mostly done before getting hooked and having to wait FOREVER. I hate when that happens. O.k. done with my comment novel now. Love ya tons and look forward to more blogs (even if it does take me a while to read up on all of them.)
Post a Comment