In July the boys from Chace's Church pack went to visit the local firestation. It was a seriously awesome time. The firefighters were so good to the kids. They talked all about fire safety and answered a million questions with smiles on the whole time. They got to see wheret he fireman slept and hear the alarm go off. It is amazing how loud it is...you certainly can't sleep through it. They showed us the inside of the trucks and set off the sirens and lights for us. They even showed us what they wear and the captain put his suit on for us even in the 90 degree outdoor heat. I thought that was awesome. One of the firefighters had a great time making funny faces with the kids too. I love seeing the firefighters interact with the boys. I appreciate everything they do for us to keep us safe. 9-11 WE'LL NEVER FORGET!!!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Fire Station
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love fire stations. The kids are always amazed and I guess I always am too.
Post a Comment