So as of last friday Feb. 6th Cr and I have been married for 10 years. I can hardly believe it has been that long. They say time flies when your having fun.Wow I can't tell you what a diffucult road it has been to get to this point.In comparison to now we were just babies when we got married. We have grown so much and are truly learning how to be an eternal couple. I love Cr so much. I can't imagine my life without him, good and bad. We went out and celebrated on Saturday. We went to a shop called IKEA. Some of you may know it and others may not but it is a very cool home furnishings store. I could not believe how inexpensive most of their stuff is compared to other stores. We had a great time dreaming about remodeling our kitchen and some other fun things. Then we went to a Japanese steakhouse where they cook on the grills right in front of you. That was awesome. The food is amazing and just the overall experience is cool. There was some significance for us too. We had gone to a Japanese steakhouse for our 1rst anniversary and then this past weekend for our 10th. We said the next time we go will be for our 25th=).
TO MY LOVING HUSBAND A FEW THINGS i LOVE ABOUT YOU:
1. I love your smile and your silly little laugh
2. I love waking up with you
3. I love that you are my best friend
4. I love that you have so many dreams and great ideas especially when they are the same as mine.
5. I love that you are a worthy preisthood holder and you bless our family
6. I love that you go to work for us every day
7. I love that you love your family and care about us more than anything
8. I love it when you cuddle with your kids, it reminds me of how much you care for us
9. I love your crazy Afro, even if you swear its not a 70's thing=)
10. I love your backrubs
11. I love that you think I am the most gorgeous person even if I don't
I could go on all day. I love you Cr and I look forward to many, many more anniversarys together. Happy 10th anniversary.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
10 Years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love your list. Congratulations!!! Time really does fly doesn't it. Love you guys.
what a sweet list! I hope you guys had a great date and you just got me in the mood for a Makotos!!!!
CONGRATS on 10 wonderful years:)
Post a Comment