So as I sit here I think about things, people, places and life in general. Then I thought what if I sit here and really pay attention to all the weird mind wanderings..what does all my brain power go into thinking about. So I thought I would write a few as they come to me like ... Why is Shaylyn always so hungry, its not like I don't feed her.I can't believe valentine's day is on Saturday.
I have no idea what to do for Cr especially since I am broke. A card and a kiss should do I think. AHHH Elmo's voice on the TV is giving me a headache.Where did Sabrina go? She better not be getting into the food bucket again. What am I going to do for dinner tonight?Oh I just looked at the time...my friends should be over any minute. We are having a playdate and the moms are making valentines cookies.I need a new Vacuum..mine sucks..oh wait actually it doesn't suck=)hence the reason for needing a new one!!Can you believe a friend of mine wrote down her thoughts for 15 mintues. I don't think I have that many thoughts in that long. I would be embarassed to say how long I wrote my thoughts because it would show how badly my brain functions. I love game nights with our friends,I wonder what games we are going to play this week.Oh my friends are here. Happy cookie making to me!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
What?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You're too funny! OMG if I sat down and wrote my thoughts, I think it may be too hard to stop=P
Post a Comment