Wow, what a day. Chace was baptized today. My baby became a big boy today. The general feeling today being a truly amazing one. I think you can tell by the smile on Chace's face how he felt. I am so grateful for the knowledge we have of our Heavenly Fathers' plans for us and how we can follow Jesus's example and be baptized.Enjoy the slide show and try not to cry.Don't forget to pause the music at the side of our blog before you watch the slideshow. Lots of love from our family to yours.
Chace's Baptism
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Chace's special Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a special day.... congratulations:) Looks like a very happy Daddy, too!
how precious!! isn't it great seeing our kids make right choices and live the Gospel? I mean, doesn't it feel like yesterday sometimes that WE were just baptized!!
what a happy day!
Wow, your kids are growing up so fast ... which makes me realize mine are too. Aaagghh!!! This was beautiful.
Post a Comment