Saturday, May 3, 2008

Busy Weekend

Wow we had a very busy weekend so far. On Friday we had the house we want to buy inspected. Everything was great. There were a few minor changes or fixes that need to be done but the inspector told me I was buying a winner so that made me feel really great. Then today we had the annual scout show. This is a carnival like setting where all the different cub scout and boy scout groups get to have a booth and show off things we have been doing throughout the year.It was beyond hot, for example we were under the tent cover for all but 1 hour and within that 1 hour I got fried!! So it was HOT!!The boys had a great time hanging out and playing at the booths. I unfortunately forgot my camera so I have no pictures to share. I am sorry. We were at the scout show from 10am to 2:30 and then we went over to a carnival at the Lakefront in downtown St. Cloud called Smoke N Blues, Bikes and BBQ where Daddy was working a booth for Fairwinds.We stayed there from around 2:45 to about 4:30. Needless to say I was very tired. We made dinner and I put the kids to bed early tonight. Hopefully I will be able to sleep. We have the inspection and the appraisal done on the house so now we are just waiting for the appraisers' report and they will draw up our paperwork for the house. This will be the time when we find out the bottom line loan and what our monthly mortgage will be and how much we need to have for closing. We should have this paperwork by Wed. or Thursday. After the paperwork there is one final step getting the loan where an underwriter reviews the paperwork and says yes or no on the actual loan. If the underwriter says yes then we move to the last step which is closing on the house and then it is ours. Yeah. Keep us in your prayers and I will let you know more when I know more.Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

You're one busy Mama! Good luck with the house this week. Hope you get good news:)

Niki said...

Good luck with the house. It was sure nice to see you last week. Things have not been the same since we returned to Utah on Tuesday...namely-SNOW, in May! At this time, be grateful you are not moving here!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Good luck with everything and sounds like you had a fun but very busy weekend. Makes me tired and hot just hearing about it.

jamiegilson said...

That's awesome about the house. Good luck!