We love our Disney. Cr had Tuesday this past week off and since he hardly ever has the weekends off we don't spend a lot of time together as family.So we decided to let the boys skip school ( aren't we awesome parents?)and we took them to Disney instead. It was a bit of a rough day because a few of us got up on the wrong side of the bed however I am so grateful that we got to spend this time together as a family.So I thought I would share a few photos. Enjoy.
Riding the Tram from the parking lot
Goofy's Barnstormer rollercoaster for kids
Shaylyn looks scared but really she loves this ride and always wants to go again
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. We love this ride. We try to beat each other's scores.
The Tommorrowland's Transit authority ride
A Barrel of Fun in Fantasyland.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Disney, Again=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment