We went camping a few weekends ago and it was so much fun. The kids got filthy and so did the dogs, but we had a blast.
Dirty Dogs
Silly faces with Daddy and Shaylyn
There were a few Armadillos in the area where we were camping but there was one that was not afraid of the people and would walk right up to you and not even care. it was really cool. This one was foraging for food and did get a little scared when we got too close.
Our little campsite setup. The boys little tent is the prefect size for them and they can put it up and down on their own.
Dirty Dogs again.
SMORES=) Yum!!!
Seriously look how dirty they are...
I was taking a picture of my seriously yummy marshe- mallows when this is the picture I got of a little boy trying to steal them from me!!
Shaylyn loved her little flashlight..
Shaylyn was a little scared of the fire at first but she finally stood with Daddy and enjoyed roasting her marshmallows.
A very dirty Shaylyn right before her shower=)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Camping =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow now that's the kind of camping I'm talking about. It looks like so much fun and now my mouth is watering for those burnt marshmallows. I love you Missy.
Post a Comment