Monday, April 28, 2008

Answer

Well I wanted to respond to my FEAR post. It has been several days since I asked for help and I wanted to say thank you to my friends for giving their advice. It really did help. We prayed alot about it and I think a combination of the good feelings about the house and the lack of a feeling of "NO" from heavenly father had given us the answer we were looking for. So having said that we signed the papers today for our offer on the house. Now all we have to do is pray for the loan to go through and we will go to closing on the house. The closing will happen on or before June 13th. Wow. I can't belive how fast everything is happening but funny enough it reminds me of when I prayed about Sabrina. I prayed that if we were meant to have our puppy that it would happen and it did very quickly and smoothly. It was an answer to my prayer so I ask the same thing with the house. If it is meant to be it will be. Now I just have to figure out how to get the excitement bug to leave me alone so I can get some sleep. You know what that is like...like the night before going to disney when you get so excited you can't sleep. Anyway, I am like a kid in a candy store, Iam so excited. Finally we will have a home to really call our own ( I hope, we still won't have a final answer until the loan is approved). Anyway thank you again for your prayers and I will keep you updated as soon as I find anything out.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!! I kept coming back to your page to read it, and never actually responded. Purchasing a house is a big event... it looks like a great house for all of you. God works his magic in special ways, so I'll send extra prayers your way for a great response:) Since being married, I won't even go into all the times before I met William, we've moved 10 times... so if you need any help, let me know. We're just a ride away:)

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

I'm really happy for you guys and can't wait to hear updates. I can't even imagine owning your own place. That is awesome! Congrats to Chace for making wolf (I don't know what that means really but I'm sure I will when Morgan gets older:)