Monday, March 3, 2008

Keep her in your prayers

Ok Everyone,

I am writing this today to let you know that Cr' s grandmother ( Barbara Wise) is going to the hospital for surgery at 7am tommorow. We are a bit concerned because it is not an easy operation and they are worried about her age that she may not make it out. I am putting out a request for your prayers that she will be able to make it out of the surgery and recover well. Or if it be the Lord's will to take her home I pray for comfort for Cr and our family. Cr's grandmother is like his mom so it would be a great loss. Anyway I am thinking possitive that nothing will happen and she will be just fine. I just wanted everyone to know and to keep her in your prayers.I will be going over to Melbourne tommorrow to be at the hospital when she wakes up. I figured I would take Sabrina ( our guide dog puppy in training, we are puppy raisers but I will write more about her later )to see Oma in the hospital because she loves dogs and it will cheer her up. I thought I could take Sabrina up to the pediatrics ward too while we were waiting. I am sure the kids would also love to see her. I will post as soon as I can tommorrow to let everyone know how she does.

As for our crazy day today..I am in charge of the scouts at my sons school and this months theme is litter to glitter. What a fun theme. Anyway I had a great time coming up with a game for the kids to play. It was a recycle relay. They had to dig for recyle items in the trash( cleaned by me earlier) with a color sticker on the bottom matching their teams color. Then they had to run back to their team and put it in the recycle bin. It was so fun to see the boys playing. We also played Recycle Trivia.I was the talk show host and asked trivia questions. Next week I am really excited because Osceola County has this cool program for kids to teach about recycling and keeping the earth beutiful. They have a talking trash can named " Curby". He comes and talks and plays with the kids. He is going to come and talk to us about recycling next week. The kids will be so suprised and I know they will get a big kick out of it.I love watching Chace playing and having a good time. Chace should be receiving his wolf badge in cub scouts by the end of this month. He is so proud of himself and we are so proud of him as well. He worked hard to earn his badge.We love you Chace and keep up the good work.Well I will try to post tommorrow and let everyone know what is going on. I hope everyone has a great day / week.

Missy

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Our prayers are with you and your family for a successful surgery... =)

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

I CANNOT believe how big your children are!!! Can that much time have really passed?! Great stories and pictures. You guys sound like you have a wonderful life in Orlando. I hope all goes well with CR's grandma and the guide puppy. Very interested in the rest of that story. Glad you're blogging!