Monday, March 10, 2008

The Weekend!


Ok so I have really great news this week. I just found out that I am being called as the Young Womens Camp Director for Church. Yeah. Those of you that know me well know this is a dream calling for me. I love camping and anything outdoorsie. I also love the young women and going to girls camp to me is better than going to a spa. It is my couple days off to do something I absolutely love to do.I am so excited. Other than that exciting news, this weekend was a slow one. We just hung out as a family. My brothers came to the park with my boys and played baseball with them which of course the boys loved that. We also played a really cool game my brothers got called Rock band. It was so funny to watch the boys play and sing. It is going to be really sad when we move away from my brothers but at the same time it will be nice to be on our own again. We all benefitted from being together in so many ways but now it is time for us to part ways. We will miss them. Well I hope everyone else had a great weekend. I will post tommorow after Curby the talking trash can comes to scouts tonight. I will post some pictures so you can see what I am talking about.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Awesome news... congrats! I'm sure the kids will love having you as their leader.
Can't wait to see photos=)

jamiegilson said...

AWESOME!!! I was the Beehive counselor at our last base and got to go to girls camp. Those girls didn't camp. They had A-frame cabins with a huge mess hall. We went horseback riding and kayaking. Even though it wasn't real camping, it was a blast. I'm so envious. Wish I could come. My problem though is that I become one of the girls instead of being a leader. You'll be GREAT!!!