I just wanted to say thanks to Jess and Jamie for the new website for blog templates. I love that you can change it so easily and whenever you feel like something new it is so simple to do! Hey I made a rhyme. Anyway I hope you like the new look. Nothing really new this week..same old stuff! Wishing everyone well=)
Missy
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Love the new look=)
this was one of the layouts I was debating about! how funny. I guess we just both have EXCELLENT taste! lol.
and actually it was ALL Jamie! I happened to see the website on her blog....
THANKS JAMIE!!!!
Your web site looks great! It has been a long time since I have talked/seen you. I am glad all is well. Talk to you soon!
Hey Missy... I want to send you the link once I get my blog private. Can you message me with your e-mail address so I make sure to include you? kcchieflvr@yahoo.com
=)
Post a Comment