Ok so today I went to Seaworld's Aquatica waterpark. I went with my friend Jennifer. WE had such a great time. The park is fun. They boast a ride where you go straight through the dolphin tank.I put a picture of it here. I did not think the ride was all that great. You were in the clear tube for all of maybe 6 seconds with barelt enough time to turn to your left to see them.I wasn't impressed with that at all.I did however have a good time on all the waterslides. My two favorites were this big raft ride and a ride where you go head first on a mat and you drop at the end. That was a cool feeling. We got to laze around on the lazy river and we also went on a rapid river which moves very fast. That was alot of fun too.The day was absolutely beautiful and to me the temperature of the water was perfect. I just want to say that this park as far as adults and slides go is about the same as any other park however the kids area at this park kicks the other parks buns. It is a huge jungle gym, climbing area with water dumping on you and sprinkler type things. They also have like 4 or 5 water slides that are perfect for ages 5+. Then they also have another smaller, calmer area with real slow slides for the toddlers. If I were to go with the kids this is the place to go and I have been to all of the water parks in Orlando including Disney. If I was going as just an adult I would choose either Wet n Wild or one of the 2 disney water parks. Anyway Ihad a great time today and tommorrow Jennifer and I are going to Islands of Adventure. I love that I finally get to go have some mommy time! If I have to say so myself I think I deserve it =)!
Missy
This is the one where you go through the dolphin tank.The picture looks great but in reality you really did not see much.



2 comments:
That looks like sooooo much fun! We have 2 year passes to Sea World and Busch Gardens. Thought about adding that water park... only about $3/month for all of us combined!
Good for you getting that Missy time. I love it when I can say, "Tonight I'm not mommy or beautiful wife. My name is Jamie and tonight is for ME!!!" Have a blast.
Post a Comment