Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Dreaded Flu!!

Well I am sorry I have not posted all week. The dreaded Flu decided it wanted to pay the Wise family a visit. I got it last thursday until Saturday, Chace followed suit on Monday night and Shaylyn started running fevers Monday night. Atleast Shaylyn did not have the stomach part of it.Chace is old enough to make it to a bathroom on time if you know what I mean. Shaylyn would not have been so lucky. Today Cr skipped work because he is feeling sick too.Makai is the only one without any symptoms but I have been shoving Dan Active down his throat hoping to cut it off before it gets to him. I swear by that stuff if anybody was wondering. I wish I could afford to give it to them every day but I can't so I usually watch the people around me and if it looks like people are getting sick I go and buy enough to last a week or two to build up the kids immune system and I swear it keeps the kids healthy. I just did not see this one coming. The Flu just hit us hard and we have no idea where it came from.This week is spring break and getting sick has kinda messed up our fun spring break plans. I guess it is good that chace did not have to miss school though.Anyway I have some fun pictures of Gatorland from last week and some other activities that I will post later.Hopefully we will be able to have a little fun before the end of spring break. Time will tell. I hope everyone else is healthy and happy.If you are, be on the lookout for the dreaded flu because the Wise family is booting him out and he will be looking for his next victims=)My suggestion.......Dan Active!I swear it works!Good Luck.
Missy

2 comments:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Sorry to hear you're sick but good to know about DanActive. Thanks for the tip and feel better soon!

Kristy said...

Hope you all feel better soon=)