I read my friend Beth's post about how much family and friends mean to her and it was interesting because I was thinking the exact same thing. We had the opportunity to visit with one of CR's closest friends this past Saturday, and for those of you crazy people who grew up in Satellite/Melbourne ward( you know who you are), I am sure you will remember Brian Hyer and his family. We had the opportunity to visit with his family and his wife Niki( love her, she is wonderful and I wish we lived close because I am sure, to our husbands dismay, we would be very close friends) and we got to meet their adorable son Cole. Cr also got to see Travis and Steven, Brian's brothers, and who are also like brothers to Cr. I loved seeing the guys together and seeing the smile on Cr's face when he got to spend time with his extended family. I know he greatly misses them and wishes with all his heart that we could see them more often. I think the pictures say it all. Giant smiles, especially from Cr. I am so grateful we have friends all around the world and they are what makes our life meaningful. So to all our friends we love you.
Brian and Cr
Brian, Travis, CR, and Steven
Monday, April 28, 2008
Best Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment